At code Creators, we are always trying new techniques to share our knowledge with our audience, and we want to make sure our audience take every opportunity to benefit from the platform we provide them with. That’s why we started organizing webinars, which proved to be very beneficial for us, as well as for our audience.
This Webinar is organized to provide the audience with a deep dive into SharePoint automation ranging from working with documentation to managing records to full workflow processes and task tracking. Users that have some SharePoint knowledge will find this class perfect for learning and building on advanced SharePoint topics.
Need help with your SharePoint problems? Talk with one of our SharePoint Professionals today!
• Allow users to focus on the work that matters instead of the process of how the job gets done.
• Develop organizational efficiency through automation of repetitive tasks.
• Automation contributes to a more consistent user experience.
• Save your organization time, effort and money.
• Organize, manage, and handle content consistently across your business.
• Easily track processes from beginning to end.
• Simplify user discovery of relevant content.
• Help enforce compliance with government and legal regulations or internal business processes.
• Identify important information for record retention.
• Focus on real-world user application.
In this session, you will learn in detail about Business Process Automation through Microsoft SharePoint.
Attend this session to get a complete overview of how business process automation using SharePoint can help to streamline operations, reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve customer service, and provide consistency for document-heavy business processes.