Mobile app development is no longer a daunting task because of the growth in the best hybrid app framework 2018.
Starting with the basic definition, hybrid app development is the process to build mobile apps that can easily function on a number of platforms like iOS, Android, Windows and more. It is a cost-effective phenomenon which improves app performance and saves time.
Since hybrid applications are not easy to create, you’ll be needing the frameworks that can ease the development process. Today, there exist a large number of hybrid framework but choosing the best among them can lead to doubts especially when you haven’t set your parameters to decide.
Hence, to help you select the best hybrid app framework 2018 we have compiled the list for you. Let’s go through it.
Best Hybrid App Framework 2018
1) React Native
- – Since it supports multi-platform so it eliminates the need to write code separately for both iOS and Android.
- – The ‘Live Reload’ feature in React native enables you to see faster results while coding.
- – It still lacks navigation components that provide users with seamless UX.
- – Despite its daily improvements, it doesn’t support some custom modules which can increase the framework performance overall.
- – It provides myriad UI components that help to create powerful and interactive mobile apps.
- – The best thing about Ionic is that it is completely free.
- – Since it’s an AngularJS Framework it provides a good support for Angular material design.
- – It doesn’t offer the best performance, especially with the older Android versions.
- – It is not recommended for a heavy graphical design like 3D applications or animations.
- – It offers integration to third-party tools to help you test, debug and manage apps.
- – The plugin library gains you access of the sheer number of plugins that fully extend the capabilities of your hybrid mobile app.
- – When it comes to developing a native application, the platform can be inefficient.
- – The documentation of PhoneGap is not detail oriented which limits the learning about it.
- – The plugins and APIs provide native-level support of device hardware through which applications can be created.
- – Due to its single technology stack for all platforms, it is light on cost and saves time.
- – It provides a huge collection of class libraries.
- – The user interface development of Xamarin is time-consuming.
- – Although it is an open source platform, but it gives limited access to open source libraries.
If you are looking to get started with beautiful hybrid apps then Framework7 is just the right tool for you. It is a free open source HTML framework which was introduced in 2014. It is extremely fast and offers a similar syntax to jQuery. Utilizing this framework you can easily develop apps for iOS and Android without learning it.
- – With framework7 you don’t need to write forceful codes to get results because only the simple HTML can work right for you.
- – The Framework7 material theme is essentially intended to bring ideal features from visual outlines, colors to effects and look and feel.
- – It doesn’t depend on third-party libraries
- – It doesn’t support platforms other than Android and iOS.
- – Since framework7 was built around the iOS environment, so it doesn’t support the theme for android.
To Sum Up
As the digital innovations are growing at an accelerated pace it has become important to stay abreast of the latest happenings in the mobile and web industry. With the best hybrid app development services, you can not only simplify the complex development but can also save time by writing a single code for multiple platforms.
What’s Your Pick?
Although all these frameworks have their pros and cons but the choice of the framework depends on the requirements.
Now that you are aware of the five best hybrid app framework 2018, which framework you will choose to develop your mobile app?