With the fast-paced advancements in technology, the creation of web-based and mobile-based applications has witnessed an immense growth rate. This growth in technology has given birth to a number of systems that are created to help developers in designing and building applications easily and rapidly with respect to time and cost allocated to the development.
This technological advancement also produces hurdles in terms of platform understanding, API and library integration. Since new libraries and APIs are introduced so rapidly, it becomes a real challenge to timely understand and integrate them.
However, the development of latest platforms and frameworks have provided a good business to develop complex and hardware integrated apps with these platforms. Due to this custom software development have also become much easy by these platforms, because latest API and libraries fulfil clients every expected requirement and need which gives custom development rise on its peak.
How to build an app:
Building and developing an application has become fairly easy and doesn’t require you to have in-depth knowledge of the technologies that you are working with. To build an app, we have to focus on the following key points:
- First step is to focus on gathering requirements clearly so that the goal is clear and issues during development are minimized.
- The second step is creating the User Interface (UI/UX). It must be relevant and related to the expectations put forth by the client. Design the mockups as per the requirements to ensure clarity and compliance with the client’s needs
- The most important step of app development is the development phase. Development is divided into two major parts:
- Back-end development
- Front-end development
- In back-end development, we handle the data and where to save it. We have many platforms which help us to hold our data in a particular database and implement all kind of logical operations, calculations, web services and hardware interfacing. All these operations are handled in the back-end development.
- In front-end development, we handle the user experience and design with respect to client requirements. The goal is to maximize interactivity and user-friendliness without compromising on app functionality. So UI and UX must be as good as possible because if the UI is not interactive and easy to use, it takes a user seconds to uninstall our app.
- Next, we have to test our applications for any type of functional and non-functional requirements so that we can launch application error free.
- In this step, we decide our budget and prepare documents if it is a custom software and launch our applications.
By these steps, we can create successful apps easily and rapidly.
Easy development tools:
Build your own applications through these easy app development tools. We have mentioned a list of tools which not only helps the user to create lively applications but also help them in marketing as well. Besides that we can also get development cost and testing results through these IDEs mentioned below:
- Visual studio (used for desktop applications, entity frameworks and web apps).
- Android studio by Google (use for native Android development).
- Website designing (Jimdo, Wix, Google sites, WordPress).
- Hybrid apps (ionic framework).
- Magento (for web backend framework)
- Google forms.
- Unity 3D
- Buildup App maker
- Appy pie
Using these tools and latest frameworks we can create and design creative, attractive apps with good performance. However, the app should be created in such a way that every user can get benefit from it because that will help the app grow and attain a sustainable position in the market.
Above mentioned tools are best for every developer into design and create apps.