If you want to use a reliable and professional tool that can help grow your business, then SharePoint is the right option for you. It integrates all the tools you need when it comes to uploading, sharing, downloading, managing and organizing documents inside the company. The SharePoint feature 2013 and all the other features are extraordinary and pushed the boundaries when it comes to value and efficiency.
Here are some great SharePoint expert and SharePoint user facts that you might want to check out.
- Around 75% of all intranets are SharePoint-based for the past 6 years.
- SharePoint has an annual growth rate of 20%, and sometimes it surpasses that. The best part is that it always brings in front new important elements that give a stellar growth and resounding attention to detail.
- Microsoft brings more than 20000 SharePoint users every day.
- More than 83% of all SharePoint customers use it for document management. However, there are others that use other features too. That’s why working with SharePoint is such a crucial part of any company nowadays.
- The regular SharePoint user can access three modes, more particularly hybrid, cloud and on-premise. Each one is adaptable to the user requirements.
- 2 in 3 company employees are working with SharePoint nowadays. This is a clear sign that the SharePoint feature 2013 works great and it’s adaptable to every need that you might have.
- SharePoint has more than 100 million users in the entire world, out of which most of them are enterprise users.
- Half of the Fortune 500 companies either used or are continually using SharePoint as an enterprise solution.
- Despite the fact that it’s common for large companies, 60% of small businesses don’t use SharePoint or something similar for business management.
- Even if SharePoint has a plethora of feature, the most common ones are newsfeeds, enterprise search, business intelligence, personal sites, and enterprise content management.
As you can see, SharePoint is a very reliable, professional tool that can help business users grow and reach amazing results. These facts show the true value of SharePoint and just how popular this tool is. Even if many small companies are still working to adopt SharePoint, it’s safe to say that using this tool is very handy and it pretty much becomes a necessity in the modern business world!